The Boardroom emulates a traditional setting complete with walnut effect furniture, wood panels, full teleconferencing facilities and two 47” LCD TVs for your executive meetings.
The room seats up to 20 people and provides you with the latest IT equipment including free wireless broadband and a digital projector for your presentation requirements. The Sir Denis Rooke Library is accessible when using the Boardroom and provides a great break out area.
|Size L x W x H (m)||8.3 x 9.2 x 2.57|
Your Day Delegate Package includes
Room hire only packages are also available
- Hire of the main meeting room
- Data projector, screen and flipchart
- Dedicated event assistant
- Complimentary wifi throughout the conference centre
- Unlimited morning tea & coffee with breakfast bars & fresh fruit
- 2-course hot or cold buffet lunch
- Unlimited afternoon tea & coffee with biscuits
- Unlimited bottles of water & sweets in your meeting room
- Access to our bistro areas for informal networking
- Complimentary stationery
- Free car parking
The booking process was quick, simple and efficient. Jenna, Centre Co-ordinator, was exceptionally helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The location was ideal and the building itself was exactly what we wanted.
Rebecca Waller, Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
The facilities, the location of the venue, the catering and the attentiveness of the team at IGEM House are second to none. IGEM House is our ‘go-to’ venue for hosting any events off site and we would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a conference venue in the East Midlands.
Hayley Child, Marketing Manager, Lighthouse Healthcare